Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Farewell, Sister Reeves!

I am proud to be the editor-in-chief of the Samantha Reeves missionary blog, as she serves the people of Toronto Canada. Most of the text on the blog will originate from the content of Samantha's letters home, but there's a small chance her old man may exercise his editorial powers and wax poetic from time to time.  The editor apologize in advance.

That said, I promise to stay in the background.  With that, I'll dispense with all other formalities, and post a few pictures from "Farewell Sunday" as well as the audio from her talk in case you missed it and had 11 minutes to spare. Click on the video below to play the talk (I had to create a movie with one still shot and audio, as there isn't a simple way--that I'm aware of--to add audio to blogger).

We love you, Samantha!!


Farewell Talk












1 comment: